SeaFest Kids Colouring Competition
Colour in to win!
Kids are invited to get creative and take part in the SeaFest Kids Colouring Competition, for the chance to win a €50 Eason Ireland Gift Card.
Colour in a SeaFest 2017 picture of the Marine Institute’s research vessel RV Celtic Explorer in Galway’s ship-filled harbour. The image was drawn by urban illustrator Róisín Curé at last year’s festival.
- Download a copy of the Colouring Competition here.
- Have fun and be creative, sharpen your pencils, grab a crayon or open the paint and get colourful!
- Snap a photo of your finished creation.
- Upload your photo to Facebook or Twitter and add #SeaFest and tag @SeaFest_ie on Twitter and @Seafest.ie on Facebook. When posting on Facebook, make sure your post is public so we can see your entry.
- Include your first name, age and county or country to your post.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is free to enter and is open to anyone of 12 years or under
- You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a new creation.
- To be eligible entrants must tag @Seafest on Facebook and Twitter and use the hashtag #Seafest Any entries posted from private accounts will not be considered eligible.
- Entry to the competition is consent to the disclosure of name, age and county.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the list of entrants.
- One winner will be announced every month from April to July 2018.
- The winner will be notified via direct message on Facebook or Twitter. The Marine Institute will follow up with the potential winner via email on details on how to claim their prize.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- Photos entered into this competition may be displayed on SeaFest social media and website
- The competition will close on 31 July 2018.
- The competition promoter is The Marine Institute on behalf of SeaFest.
- No information will be passed on to third parties
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- The Marine Institute reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice.